looking for some one to build concrete wall

whoppr78

I need to build a wall around our property, half concrete and half wood.I looked at the land property paper and no one in immediate family could tell me sq. meters, so will have to make copy and show it around.The poppa and Uncle say about 100000$ but neither one of them ever work so I don't know.This is kinda crappy post with no real info I know. But is it so expensive to build with concrete blocks and wood? I'm leaving for usa in about 2 weeks so will try to get ball rolling on this. Will write a more informative post later.I don't know if this is a question or statement or am I so bored I just write anything?

We try to be helpful, we really do. But how the hell do you expect any answers when you do not give even the basics like, how long, how high, etc. etc.? To leave you on a positive note, a lot of people use Shera board instead of wood - looks good and is, I guess, a lot cheaper.

for an open cheque I could build the great wall of China for you complete with lights and sounds, maybe not plumb or even on your property but that was never spec'd.
Let me know when I can start..

We try to be helpful, we really do. But how the hell do you expect any answers when you do not give even the basics like, how long, how high, etc. etc.? To leave you on a positive note, a lot of people use Shera board instead of wood - looks good and is, I guess, a lot cheaper.

yea your right. sorry I'll rewrite later when have specs.I was hoping some one would say , I have a man who builds walls and is cheap and reliable and then we go from there.

Most villages are full of men (and women) who build walls. Some do it cheap and an occasional one is even reliable.

Back