Looking for Someone to make and install Windows and Doors

P

PeteM3

Hi, I am looking for a local based company who can make and install aluminium windows for a four bedroom house that I am currently having constructed. Looking to install 1.5mm white epoxy coated aluminium frames with 6mm tinted glass. Prefer in Surin or surrounding area. Looking for value for money :smile: . Any suggestions welcolme.
Best Regards,
Pete

IQ Store.

What is the hieght 1000 or 1200 mill do you want sliding windows, side hung, top hung openings make sure there fitted with brackets not just screw fixed, or silicone fixed like most thai company's do .

Silver is a cheaper profile and dont scratch , unlike white or brown.

Welcome to SF.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is quite a well-stocked business (glass and framing materials) alongside Surin Furniture Store (behind the old Index shop). That is just before the ring road traffic lights on the 226 going out of town towards Sikhorapum. I am quite sure they can make up anything you need. I have no idea how good they are on quality and price. However, I would look at prices and industry standards in IQ Modern Trade for made-up windows and then you can make your own decision regarding price and quality.

P.S. I have not used this company other than for replacement glass so I can not give any personal endorsement for their products. That said, they seem quite professional and busy and if I was looking for new windows I would start here.

Send the Mrs in for a quote , dont go in yourself, PeteM3 if they see a farang the price will Double.

Call in to JHL..it's a terrific business that does western standard work. Their premises are across the set of lights past the Shell and Esso service stations in Surin...turn right in a small soi once you're over the intersection and they're in there. You can't miss it as they have 2 large factories facing each other in the small soi. There is a small tyre shop just before the soi. They've done a few expats homes.

Sorry!!..they speak English as well as their kids are all overseas educated and help run the business now.

Sounds good , we need a shopfront for our new Shop soon i'll call in for a quote,

i used to make and Install PVC-u , Hardwood , and Aluminium ,
Conservatories, Windows, and Doors.and Sealed units in Jersey.

Call in to JHL..it's a terrific business that does western standard work. Their premises are across the set of lights past the Shell and Esso service stations in Surin...turn right in a small soi once you're over the intersection and they're in there. You can't miss it as they have 2 large factories facing each other in the small soi. There is a small tyre shop just before the soi. They've done a few expats homes.

We used this company on a house we have built nr Krasang,we found them to be both profesional and reliable.
We were very pleased with the quality and fitting of the work.
They even honoured the original quote even though it was well over six months from accepting it to having the work done.

Good luck.

There are some professional businesses in Surin and this is one of them. MH also got his windows done recently by them and I've had all mine replaced by them for less than the cheating pricks that did the job first time! They also fit excellent built in robes with sliding doors etc. I just wallpapered over the wood-panelled inserts to match the room.

Thanks guys, I will get the missus to head over and check it out. Will let you all know what happens :)

Dont suppose you have a number for these guys so I can find out exactly what Soi ?

Dont suppose you have a number for these guys so I can find out exactly what Soi ?

I don't have the number handy, but it's very easy to find, first street on the right, over the traffic lights past Esso and Shell. 50 metres past the intersection at the most. A very narrow street and as soon as you poke your car into the street, you'll see it.

There are some professional businesses in Surin and this is one of them. MH also got his windows done recently by them and I've had all mine replaced by them for less than the cheating pricks that did the job first time! They also fit excellent built in robes with sliding doors etc. I just wallpapered over the wood-panelled inserts to match the room.

I can concur. Very good company, excellent work, good prices and reliable for any after thoughts or changes you may want to make. They took my measurements, gave me a quote, then came and measured for themselves. Also, did not ask for any money upfront and did the job in a week. 13 large windows and a 2.5m set of Patio Doors, all with Insect Screens built in, frames are in white aluminium with 6mm Green Reflective Mirror Glass.
Nice people to deal with too.

Cheers, MH

I can concur. Very good company, excellent work, good prices and reliable for any after thoughts or changes you may want to make. They took my measurements, gave me a quote, then came and measured for themselves. Also, did not ask for any money upfront and did the job in a week. 13 large windows and a 2.5m set of Patio Doors, all with Insect Screens built in, frames are in white aluminium with 6mm Green Reflective Mirror Glass.
Nice people to deal with too.

Cheers, MH

Can you take some pictures?

Pics as requested

Can you take some pictures?

Ok here you go...These are taken just after fitting. The adjustment holes in the frames were then sealed with rubber bungs to stop insects getting into them.

Attachments

• mini-PA319973.JPG
    mini-PA319973.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 12
  • mini-PA269927.JPG
    mini-PA269927.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 10
  • mini-PA269912.JPG
    mini-PA269912.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 9
  • mini-PA269908.JPG
    mini-PA269908.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 9
  • mini-PA269903.JPG
    mini-PA269903.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 11
  • mini-PA269896.JPG
    mini-PA269896.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 10
  • mini-PA269901.JPG
    mini-PA269901.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 10
  • mini-PA269895.JPG
    mini-PA269895.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 8
  • mini-PA269890.JPG
    mini-PA269890.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 9
  • mini-PA269898.JPG
    mini-PA269898.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I just want to say you that if you're upgrading your windows to thermal etc., it's a money saver no matter what the season i don't understand about the eaves are you talking about soffit vents if so that's a good idea too in winter you still need attic ventilation in order to combat moisture accumulation.

Back