Looking for someone to market new whole house water system in Issan

S

Surin Lad

I have a new whole house water system that provides potable safe drinking water to every tap in the House, Condo or Factory and I am looking for someone to market and fit the system up country.

The system comprises
- Pre house filter with zeolite media to pre filter and take out the iron (Everywhere in Thailand)
- 5 micron big blue cartridge filter to protect the (Service every 3 months)
- U F (Ultra Filtration) membranes that filter down to .25 microns (Nothing organic can get through)
- 220V automatic backwash soliniod valve

No noticeable drop in pressure or flow. The system is set up redundant so as one membrane can be taken off for servicing whilst the other still works.
Cartridges for the big blue filter need changing in most cases quarterly.

Safe drinkable water to every tap and protection for all your pipes and fittings.
Can be scaled up for more flow and commercial applications.
This system will handle about 3700 litres p/hr

PM me with your contact details if interested and we can chat.

Prehouse filter.jpgDSC00252 (Small).JPGDSC00206 (Small).JPG2 x .jpg

I have a new whole house water system that provides potable safe drinking water to every tap in the House, Condo or Factory and I am looking for someone to market and fit the system up country.

The system comprises
- Pre house filter with zeolite media to pre filter and take out the iron (Everywhere in Thailand)
- 5 micron big blue cartridge filter to protect the (Service every 3 months)
- U F (Ultra Filtration) membranes that filter down to .25 microns (Nothing organic can get through)
- 220V automatic backwash soliniod valve

No noticeable drop in pressure or flow. The system is set up redundant so as one membrane can be taken off for servicing whilst the other still works.
Cartridges for the big blue filter need changing in most cases quarterly.

Safe drinkable water to every tap and protection for all your pipes and fittings.
Can be scaled up for more flow and commercial applications.
This system will handle about 3700 litres p/hr

PM me with your contact details if interested and we can chat.

View attachment 2366View attachment 2367View attachment 2368View attachment 2369

How will it go filtering calcium out of the water?...this area has a real problem with it.

This is a good system, for Industrial use and home .

regards to phil from Samui ,good luck

Must be a different Phil.
The one I know is in Pattaya (as me) and builds pools plus renovations.
We do a lot of work together.

Cheers

Won't take out calcium.
However I have an (EMPD) Electromagnetic Pulsing Device that does the trick as well as lot of other stuff related to water.
Not cheap though at (75K for pool and 85K for house and pool)
I have sold them all over the country (Mainly Pattaya and Phuket) plus hundreds in Oz and NZ.

References available.

I have installed these at the same time as the water system.
Changes the Calcium to non scaling.

I had a customer in East Pattaya who had to replace 300,000 baht worth of glass in his house due to damage caused by iron.
It is not directly the iron that does the damage but the acid it creates when on the glass and taps etc. (Pitted and beyound repair)

Calcium scaling was everywhere!!!

He has the full water system and the EMPD and the problem is solved.

Back