Looking for two houses...

J

jntlange

Our Thai foundation is looking to establish a branch office preferably in the Prasat area, but could be anywhere South of Surin City to the Cambodian border and from Buriram to Si Sa Ket. Ideally we would like to rent a property with two or more houses on it with some space for kids to run around. One of the houses needs 4 bedrooms (or 3 bedrooms plus an office). The other buildings/houses could be worker houses or another house. We prefer renting to purchasing, but will consider the latter. We also would prefer renting from year to year or even a multi-year contract. We will also consider two detached houses in the same muu-baan.

Our Board of Directors first choice is the area I listed above, but if something matching this description is in another province, we will consider that as well.

Thanks
Jeff

It was nice talking to you to. I have already met Hannu and Tai. They are a sweet couple.

You could always buy my resort and let me finally retire........... plenty of scope for ambitious entrepreneurs.

I actually just came across your website today. I was thinking of finding a place to stay in Prasat a few days sometime next month while I continue our search. I'm sure I don't have enough money, but out of curiosity, how much would you sell it for?.... Couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or semi-serious..... I would like to get a feel for what property goes for in Prasat.

Back