Lorenzino's Swiss-Cuisine Restaurant Surin NOW DOING SWISS \ ITALIAN PIZZA ...

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Popped by this place yesterday for a chat with boss hes soon to have a web banner link on this forum ,
Lorenzino's Swiss-Cuisine Restaurant Surin.
« on: July 08, 2011, 12:29:35 PM »
Lorenzino's Swiss-Cuisine Restaurant Surin.
http://lorenzinos-surin.awebspace.com/

Opening hours:
Tuesday through Saturday 11:00 to 21:00
Closed Sunday and Monday

Starting August our hours will be
Monday through Friday 11:00 to 21:00 Closed Saturday and Sunday

Note:
Bread orders are availible Sundays from 09:00 to 11:00 and by arrangement
Call Willi (English and Deutsch) at 081-790-2073 or Wan (Thai, Kymer, Lao, English and Deutsch spoken) at 083-386-3052

Lorenzino'S Swiss Cuisine is located at 30/26 Lak Mueang Rd.
Amphur Muang, Surin, Thailand 32000
GPS: N14.87479 E103.50681

For those of you that know Surin, the restaurant is located 150 meters North on the SouthEast side of the only divided road (or any road) that crosses Lak Mueang Rd (Rt 2077 East) Between the Big-C and the Surin Hospital.

I love this place. It's a shame that more of the Farang community doesn't support it more. My wife has nothing but good things to say about the meals we have eaten there and she is by no means a fan of Farang food. Willi and Wan have taken very good care of us and have included a few suprise treats on occasion. Their homemade breads are out of this world by the way and well worth taking the time to order them. For that special night dining out Lorenzino's is our go to place.

Really nice restaurant. Forgot about his Bread, will definately order some from there in the future

Lorenzino's is a wonderful restaurant and the host and hostess are terrific. Have to go back soon.

Any-one tried there Pizza as yet ?
I will try one soon ,my eating and golfing partner Patrie is back latter today ...Chokdee5

I have never seen Pizza on the menu there. Is this a new thing? All of the other things I have tried there were very good!

Since I have not been back to Lorenzino's for some time I was wondering if any of you Lads have sampled the Pizza yet? Did the owners go ahead and put it on the menu and if so what types?? An update would be much appreciated.

My wife and I had lunch there a week ago. Willy showed me photos of his new pizzas. I believe there were three of them. They looked quite good. They wern't shown yet on the current menu, but were available. If they are anything like the items on the rest of the menu, they will be delicious.
Try it out.

I went to Lorenzinos again the other day, Willy and his wife are truly a nice couple. He showed me around his kitchens, everywhere was spotless, you can tell he takes alot of pride in his food as well.

It was a late Breakfast: Home made Croissants, a plate of Coppa Ham and a Balsamic Vinigarette Salad... Perfect.

Well, I guess I'm going to have to head there once again as nobody seems to have any information about their Pizza's. For all I know with the lack of info. forthcoming from members they might not even have put them on the menu. I was hoping that Willy, with his expertise in baking would be able to make the perfect Pizza crust. At least I will be getting my fix for a great Pizza next week in Bangkok. Someday Surin will have a Pizza joint to rival those in the "big city."

willy told me, that he is now doing pizzas but only in the evenings.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

I finally tried the pizza last night and must say on a scale of 1-10 I would give it an 11. It is Italian style and excellant. Highly recommended! 220-280 baht and big enough for two people. Available after 5:30 PM.

I was thinking about giving his pizza a try tonight. Cheers for the heads up Joe.

sent from my mobile device using crappa talk and sausage fingers

Lorenzinos pizza yesterday, 245 THB, maybe not so beautiful but very tasty :rolleyes:

555791408.jpg

Last edited:
I put that down to Willies style mate. I tried the Funghi Pizza last night. Delicious.

sent from my mobile device using crappa talk and sausage fingers

This looks like the place for me for my meal tonight. All those glowing reports have convinced me.

Back