Major close out and major upgrades.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Last week the wife told me that the Bangkok Bank had closed in Kap Choeng. Lack of customers. They still have 2 ATM's in KC. They transferred all personal to BB in Prasat where there are 3 major banks so off we went to Prasat. On the way back Mrs GL took us her normal route. Directly on the hi way there is a massive SUPERMARKET being built by a couple we know he is a English MAN and he's no cheap Charlie. We attended they're wedding. The area is on about 4 rai. GPS 14.4913498098, 103.57294372 Supermarket. I told Mrs GL to tell his wife to STOCK BRITISH GOODES including BRITISH BEER. There was a very large crew working on site. Stay tune for further updates. Next the rice was looking but what my eye on our right at the enter section my mother in law owns this land about 6.5 rai. There is a massive compound that has been built. BTW my mother n law received 500000 baht for this land. ;;money;; ;;money;;;;money;;

The location of the new supermarket will be good for you guys down in the boonies. Your GPS 14.4913498098, 103.57294372 places it in the upper left quadrant of the map, on the road into Kap Chewy.

1660012441206.png

Are there enough inhabitants down in that neck of the woods to support it? Or will it be more for the Cambodians crossing the border, to save them the trip to Surin?

Back