Medical Certificate for Extension

W

Wombat

I seem to recall reading somewhere that somebody wrote that you needed a medical certificate when applying for your extension based on retirement.

I know I should do a search for the required paperwork but it seems that every thread on this subject gets bogged down with meaningless posts and replies, not only on the SF site but every other one too.

Once again I am struggling to remember what I have to put together for my trip to KCI early November.

Go easy on me, I seem to have become more brain dead the longer I live in the village.

I renewed by visa based on retirement March this year and I did not provide, nor was it mentioned, a medical certificate

It is still set out in Thai Immi law for a retirement visa.

1.5 Not having prohibitive diseases ( Leprosy, Tuberculosis, drug addiction, Elephantiasis, third phase of Syphilis) as indicated in the Ministerial Regulation No. 14 B.E. 2535.

Anyway check this link out.

http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/4908/15385-Non-Immigrant-Visa-"O-A"-(Long-Stay).html

Your looking at info from the MFA for an O-A visa which is onlt issued in your home country. The op question is for inside Thailand and medical was stopped in 2008.

Last edited:
Back