Member's who are refused a YTB & Pink Card

I see nothing in English? Try select the language icon top right.

They never refused. What they did, was not outline any requirement at all. They played this stupid game. They asked for a resident report from Immigration. Then they asked me for something else. Each time. Never giving me more information then one more document which involved me going back over and over. Until the requests became ludicrous.
Asking for Statutory declarations on who my parents were and have them in English and Thai signed by the Australian embassy and a Thai notary.
They did say on the last trip I would need a declaration of my love for my wife and what my relationship with her is like. This is when I told them to get f**ked. I suggested they were pulling this from their ass.
Not the first time I had done this of course, with disastrous effect the first time.

Anyway thanks GL.I now know where to complain. But I would have to submit myself to the ordeal again so I could complain as its gone stale now.

Thanks, Uthumphon Phisai district told us we could not marry there despite having all the necessary documents witnesses, PYB etc. We were told we needed an appointment, that the file would be reviewed by the big guy and only after he was satisfied we could return and get our rose colored papers. We then went to Sisaket office and we're married within an hour.

We went to Uthumphon again earlier this year before Natty left for Prachuap to get yellow book and pink card. All the necessary documents, 4 witnesses and PYB. Again were told only once a month do they do the "investigation" and then wait another month for the paper work. I of course produced 1000 baht bill and added it to the paperwork as there land transfers are immediately approved using this method. No luck, he handed everything back and asked we make an appointment. The Amphoe office in the "village of the damned" goes out of there way to obstruct farang in my opinion.

So am I right to assume that this form is NOT in English but can be translated by your own PC???
Yes. The original form looks like this:

1622523701007.png

Chrome or Gener8 will automatically translate to English for you (it's in the settings). However, this form should be available in English because there is a Union Flag in the top right-hand corner. However, it does not.

Try the browser recommended by @Merlin - Gener8. Ask @Merlin for a recommend. I like it, I use the advert free version.
After using this browser for several weeks (and recommending it to Nomad) I have found it to be significantly faster than any others tried. There are other benefits to you if you decide to try it - apart from a significant increase in speed as you won't be waiting for unwanted adverts to be loaded on every page you visit!

It is free. PM me with your email address for a link to use it. "Nowt to lose!"

Back