Surin Weather 2022 - 2023

Just returned from a morning trip to Surin. On the Buriram-Surin road, had to divert right at ring road. The main road was under water. Returned to Prakhonchai via Prasat. Dual carriageway, light traffic, no water, but 90% of motorists stuck to the outside lane. 2 cars saw me coming, went into the inside lane at the l;ast minute, then back out again after I had passed! Must have undertaken 60 or more! Not halfwits but zerowits!

Just returned from a morning trip to Surin. On the Buriram-Surin road, had to divert right at ring road. The main road was under water. Returned to Prakhonchai via Prasat. Dual carriageway, light traffic, no water, but 90% of motorists stuck to the outside lane. 2 cars saw me coming, went into the inside lane at the l;ast minute, then back out again after I had passed! Must have undertaken 60 or more! Not halfwits but zerowits!
There is a sense to driving in the outside lane most of the potholes, and some of them are deep and difficult to see, are in the inside lane

There is a sense to driving in the outside lane most of the potholes, and some of them are deep and difficult to see, are in the inside lane

That's exactly what I said to the Highway Patrol constable when he stopped me for hogging the right lane on the Surin - Prasat duel carriageway. It still cost me ฿300.00.

F/WITS PERHAPS ?.

I have no objection to motorists staying in the outside lane if the inside lane is bad, However, if they are only crawling along at 60/70kph, they have a duty I think to pull into the inside lane when a faster car is coming up behind them. Trouble is they are there to stay and likely never look to see who is behind.

I have no objection to motorists staying in the outside lane if the inside lane is bad, However, if they are only crawling along at 60/70kph, they have a duty I think to pull into the inside lane when a faster car is coming up behind them. Trouble is they are there to stay and likely never look to see who is behind.
Mirrors are for squeezing zits and indicators are sometimes used at the same time as changing position.

Back