More fake marriges uncovered

Rice

Resident Smart Arse
https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1545430/the-thai-wives-who-never-said-i-do

Officials also did not enter details of bogus marriages into the computer system in order to evade a detection by their superiors. They would only issue paper licences to the foreign men as documentary...

This makes me so angry as I tried to point out this flaw in Thai law to officials at Immigration 1 some time ago to be told "The law is the law and we only except Kor Ror 3 The flowery document" for visas.

A current certified Kor Ror 2 that has just been extracted from the national data base is much better. It would stop this bull shit scam in its tracks. But no, no, no. Lets just keep the same broken system.

f**king do nothing dick heads !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rant over, feeling better already.

PS. For my trouble I was branded a trouble maker and barred from ever returning to Immigration 1 unless my wife changed her ID to that of Bangkok.
Well at least I got to see the legendary Policy in black and white which is not available anywhere. They keep it under lock and key. It is the living part of the over arching law that is published that states "Thailand can make policy as it sees fit" Well that part is the policy and they keep it secret !!!!
Unless some smart arse Farang that can read Thai and asks to see it. I am still smarting from that exercise where I was proved horribly WRONG! .and proved just how stupid Thai law can be.
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1545430/the-thai-wives-who-never-said-i-do

Officials also did not enter details of bogus marriages into the computer system in order to evade a detection by their superiors. They would only issue paper licences to the foreign men as documentary...

This makes me so angry as I tried to point out this flaw in Thai law to officials at Immigration 1 some time ago to be told "The law is the law and we only except Kor Ror 3 The flowery document" for visas.

A current certified Kor Ror 2 that has just been extracted from the national data base is much better. It would stop this bull shit scam in its tracks. But no, no, no. Lets just keep the same broken system.

PS. For my trouble I was branded a trouble maker and barred from ever returning to Immigration 1 unless my wife changed her ID to that of Bangkok.
Well at least I got to see the legendary Policy in black and white which is not available anywhere. They keep it under lock and key. It is the living part of the over arching law that is published that states "Thailand can make policy as it sees fit" Well that part is the policy and they keep it secret !!!!
Unless some smart arse Farang that can read Thai and asks to see it. I am still smarting from that exercise where I was proved horribly WRONG! .and proved just how stupid Thai law can be.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP.;;bad simle;;

Which lesson was learned ?
Which lesson was taught ?

"There is no pain in the afterlife."

That song brought back memories. I feel so sorry for all the younger members on the forum, the Swinging Sixties was a really magic time and I was so pleased I was there to enjoy it to the full.

As my Saudi General used to say to the various companies offering 'freebies' to them to make a deal, "What you really mean is at no additional cost". As Rice said above, there is no such thing as a free lunch, nor is there such a thing as a free woman. You will pay for it somewhere along the line although you may get away with no additional cost.

Back