Morning coffee at Steve's coffee corner Friday the 13th 10 am ish ?

alanthebuilder

Administrator
There will be a couple of us meeting in this place Friday morning around 10am for an hour or two.
I will be trying one of there breakfast burritos and fresh coffee ,I have room in my Mrs car for a couple of members if they would like to tag along from Surin ?
Nookie will be passing through anyone wanting his products can drop him a line , or I can collect no problem at all !
Hope to see a couple of you guys down there ThumbUp6

AtB, do not forget the review...

There will be a couple of us meeting in this place Friday morning around 10am for an hour or two.
I will be trying one of there breakfast burritos and fresh coffee ,I have room in my Mrs car for a couple of members if they would like to tag along from Surin ?
Nookie will be passing through anyone wanting his products can drop him a line , or I can collect no problem at all !
Hope to see a couple of you guys down there ThumbUp6
I am hoping that you found your culinary experience at Esteben's Corner in Prachonchai far superior than anything to be found within Sunrise Taco chain.

We all sincerely await your wonderful pics and review.

Due to a BAD Thai influenza virus I could not make it today I contacted people going and let them know .

Next week maybe

Back