Mortgage Goes Tits Up

Coffee

You chose a custom title
A beautiful secluded Thep Thanni property featuring swimming pool, seven bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms going to property auction.

20231002_061304.jpg20231002_061212.jpg

Rumoured to have been obtained for the residence of a mia noi. (Possibly true or just another local Thai soap opera tale.)

There is a mansion on the way into SSK that was repossessed about 4 years ago. The bank has done absolutely nothing in maintenance or upkeep since putting it up for sale. It's a dump now.

I know a guy who bought a foreclosed factory in Prachaup. He made a low ball offer and when the bank laughed he asked the banker when was the last time the bank inspected the property. The banker pulled photos from the foreclosure, the buyer showed photos of it's present state. The bank took his offer.

There is a mansion on the way into SSK that was repossessed about 4 years ago. The bank has done absolutely nothing in maintenance or upkeep since putting it up for sale. It's a dump now.

I know a guy who bought a foreclosed factory in Prachaup. He made a low ball offer and when the bank laughed he asked the banker when was the last time the bank inspected the property. The banker pulled photos from the foreclosure, the buyer showed photos of it's present state. The bank took his offer.
I personally know 2 farangs that have lost the lot in the last 3 weeks.
It's sad however, you need a solid income stream to survive anywhere, not on the p*ss 24/7 and monitor your finances.

Back