Mrs GL famous avocado milk.

YES. How longe does your milk last?
Depends on what kind of milk we are talking about. Soi milk, almond milk, etc are a bit different than just cow's milk. So this stuff should be treated no different than cow's milk? Just asking questions here that others may have as well. Never had this avocado milk before myself. I'd like to try some, as would my wife and daughter I think. I was also thinking of what other applications it could be used for in different dishes possibly. Like adding some to scrambled eggs rather than cow's milk. Or even in place of milk for pancakes and waffles batter. Things like that, and not just milkshakes and smoothies. A bit of experimentation would be in order. :cool:

Depends on what kind of milk we are talking about. Soi milk, almond milk, etc are a bit different than just cow's milk. So this stuff should be treated no different than cow's milk? Just asking questions here that others may have as well. Never had this avocado milk before myself. I'd like to try some, as would my wife and daughter I think. I was also thinking of what other applications it could be used for in different dishes possibly. Like adding some to scrambled eggs rather than cow's milk. Or even in place of milk for pancakes and waffles batter. Things like that, and not just milkshakes and smoothies. A bit of experimentation would be in order. :cool:
I'm thinking the vegetarians and vegans would like this. Could be used in some weekend specials or sold by the bottle even if wanted. Always like to try something different that no one else here has at their restaurant. :cool:

Mrs GL is going to see where her booth will be.
She has two other friends on her application all will get a pass to park inside.

Still pissing down rain BUT Mrs.GL has two great friends that are involved in this so after yesterdays smashing sells it's off to the FAIR. 100 bottles and 30 avocado trees.

Mrs GL took a truck load of children to the fair last night. She said it was MOB and she had to park in back of the COP SHOP. Her family BBQ is Sunday. She goes morning and evening for the concert.

Back