Multi O based on Marriage for 12 months NOW in LAO.

i'm on my 3rd retirement , i need to renew it in july , i like to have my options open to new visa's aint done a visa run to KL in 6 years when i was living in Samui.

i remember it well the visa rum from Samui to the Malasia border , it was a white knukkle ride all the way, the driver was a looney.

the next time i went to KL for a visa stamp ,i flew direct from Samui, i loved the place there's a couple of good irish bars there in KL :cool:

KL is a great place. Flew CM direct to KL back in March. Did the O multi, marrage bet. It looks like for you it would be cheaper to go to Lao. Lao is only 5k, KL is 5.5k and Lao does not require proff of 100k as KL does.

800K proof on a retierment it just sits in your bank earning no interest,and you cant touch it ..

800K proof on a retierment it just sits in your bank earning no interest,and you cant touch it ..

Thats the name of the game. SUCKS! On the bright side you could do your 90 day visa ruin at CC crossing.

1000Baht but how many of them can you do , idont like the BIG whole page stamp from cambodia your passport will be full in no time mate.

1000Baht but how many of them can you do , idont like the BIG whole page stamp from cambodia your passport will be full in no time mate.

The visa is good for 12 months so thats 4 and if you go out just before the years is up you get another 90 days so you actullay get 15 months.

Back