Mushrooms grow at government house..

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Mushrooms grow at government house
Published: 17 Jun 2013 at 10.43Online news:
A large number of white mushrooms have sprung up in the lawn in front of the Thai Khu Fa Building, which houses the office of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra in the Government House compound.

512326.jpg

Mushrooms are flourishing in the grass lawn in front of Government House. (Post Today photo)

The two-storey Thai Khu Fa Building is the main building in the Government House compound.

According to thaigov.go.th, the "beautiful" garden is an important aspect of the Thai Khu Fa building, because it is often used as venue for state receptions.

In the dark and fed Bullshit

Here I am with these mushrooms just made for curries and soups. Onion and Mushroom Vegan curry, yum. Cream of mushroom soup, to die for.
Anyway as one of a few people to have any here in Thailand and my missus decides to launch a sales drive in the village. Now just for once I really want this to come a gigantic gutser! FFS there was no other option in this single brain cell environment. You think "I" will be "allowed" to "WIN"? Muffled fart.......
We have sold everything we have harvested basically straight from the farm at 150 baht. So stuff it, that's the number Darling, 150 baht, but you can tell people it is 18 baht a keet (100grams). OK, OFF SHE GOES! Logic, the "car" (village pickup shop) sells at 20 baht a bag (How much in a bag? FIIK (f**ked if I know), never been able to weigh one! Anyway, she sells 2 kg in about a second. As soon as she says she is 2 baht cheaper.
Well, I just wonder how long it will take for the one brain cell to do the numbers? Dont really mind now!

Back