N + N Restaurant another Promo

NongFrank

SPONSOR
Hofbräu
Weltenburger
Each 1/2 Ltr. Bottle of beer only 159 Baht

If you take 3 bottles Weltenburger or Hofbräu you get a beer mug for free

He ask me to do the favour for him because he has nothing in common with computers and typing.I just try to help a friend.

Sit all the time in front of his computer and is not common with it?....

Maybe I am not using my computer to its full potential
as a night light?

I can't see why not, use it as a night light. People use their smart phones as a torch. It is actually the most widest used App in the world.

BTW, Using your high intensity LED for a torch will in short time ruin this LED for picture taking. Not really a good idea.
Why not buy a small LED torch if one is needed. What would I know?, go and download your torch App.

BTW, Using your high intensity LED for a torch will in short time ruin this LED for picture taking. Not really a good idea.
Why not buy a small LED torch if one is needed. What would I know?, go and download your torch App.

I found out that my phone has a torch about 12 months after I bought it. It is so complicated to turn on and off, I've never used it.

OK, back to the roots. Times are changing, but Nobbie and his restaurant and shop not. And this is the problem. Peoble want to have fun, and so they let Nobbie at their left hand and went to the right...

N& N is a fine establishment for food and assorted groceries.

The shoppes further East ( heading right when facing N&N) are more for partying with late night fever.

It is what it is --- competition is always a bitch. Just ask any automotive tradesman residing in Detroit. ;;bones;;

It´s a little bit like Petchkasem Plaza vs. Robinson .. The old lady is is quiet, the new lady busy.

So when does the fat lady* sing ? ;;girl;;

*Intent may not translate correctly into certain languages (ie: Thai).

Norbie has straightened the place up a bit and added a new 55" TV with a couch, chairs and coffee table. I had an excellent pizza for dinner there last night. ATB, Little India, JohnB and Pavin were also there so the place isn't totally dead.

^^^ Which pizza did you order and enjoy last night ?

(I wonder why they was no report or pizza pic from ATB.)

Back