New British Passport Fees 2023

If HMPO had spent less time and resourses procrastinating about the issuing of a replacement passport (4 months and at least 8 staff) and remuneration for collecting the passport (4 months and around 12 staff) then they may have been able to cut that timescale in half!

I well be renewing my US pasport this year at the US Embassy in Bangkok. Cost will be 140.00 United States Dollar. Good for 10 years.

UP DATE. 130.00 USD.:)
Must be collusion. Same price as the UK passport. I mean WTF. Why Aussies have to pay so much more? Must be because an Aussie passport is worth so much more!

555 "Yeah Right"
It warms my heart though to know The UK cares as much about its citizens as Australia does. That would be sweet FA. It was all lay bare during the pandemic, if we were not
already painfully aware.

Now compare the fees for the renewal of Thai PPs for your wife & kids + the friendly service they offer,against the fore mentioned fees by other nations + their lack of service.
Wife turns up with PP for renewal, she puts name & address on form,someone checks your height & then one of the PP clerks take your photo.
You pay B 1040 (would you believe) & the PP arrives at home by EMS post 4 days later.
Amazing turnaround time compared with UK saying 11 weeks & we want GBP 115 area.

Back