New char siu noodle stall in Surin.

Yorky

Fullritis Member
Either new or relocated we discovered a new (to us) char siu noodle stall on Sar Boran (adjacent to the red tandoor by the traffic lights at the Luck Muang Road tee junction).

surinmap new noodle shop.jpg

I had to stay in the truck because we were parked in a no parking zone but my wife reckons it's a No 4 franchise.

The contents of the carry oot certainly appeared to confirm that. There were plenty of noodles and pork but not much grass. Standard ฿35.00. special ฿40.00. No complaints from me.

3 s.jpg

My wife absolutely refuses to buy from any vendor outside the General Hospital. She has this lingering doubt that they may recycle certain parts from deceased patients. :D:D:D
Does she refuse to have working rear lights (on vehicles) incase ghosts chase her???

I had to stay in the truck because we were parked in a no parking zone but my wife reckons it's a No 4 franchise.

We bought again from there today. It definitely advertises itself as a Number 4 franchise.

My wife drove past the subject stall today (whilst I was in the pub) and said it appears to be closed permanently.

Whilst I'm sure that @nomad97's wife will be pleased, she should worry where the body parts will be distributed in the future.

What exactly is the difference between the different "franchises" Don't the vendors just do their own thing? Surely a franchise means paying money to someone

What exactly is the difference between the different "franchises" Don't the vendors just do their own thing? Surely a franchise means paying money to someone

I think you will need to ask @CO-CO that - he was the one who initially introduced me to the Number 4 franchise.

stall s highlight.jpg

A bit of info here, but does not explain the franchises

My wife drove past the subject stall today (whilst I was in the pub) and said it appears to be closed permanently.

False alarm. The No 4 noodle shop was open today. Apparently, the owner needs to attend her son's school during week days to offer extra tuition. Therefore weekdays she doesn't open until 17:00. Weekends, no problem.

Or it may be that the body parts during the week are not delivered until 16:00?

4 s.jpg

Last edited:
Back