Nookie's New Items & Special Offers

I firmly believe that an order placed by email on 4th September, then repeated on the 14th, 20th and again on 23rd, gave ample notice, Even so, the order has still not been fulfilled even today.

No - he maintains that he always acknowledges receipt. He hadn't, so the order was repeated with adequate explanations to avoid duplication. Claiming that he didn't know the items ordered man be discounted as his message (when finally sent at around 10pm yesterday) included copies of all the previous emails which included the items required... I rest my case.

I firmly believe that an order placed by email on 4th September, then repeated on the 14th, 20th and again on 23rd, gave ample notice, Even so, the order has still not been fulfilled even today.
I have no trouble submitting my order to Nookie by email. Nookie always acknowledges my email to confirm availability. I use hotmail.com, never fails.

Nookie did mention someone who has apparently emailed, but not received and not acknowledged by Nookie. Perhaps he was talking about you. No names were mentioned. There may be a problem in communications between the pair of you. What email service are you using?

Conversely, try giving him a ring.

1632464192561.png

Bugger me!

If the Mods can't get it right, what chance is there for us mere mortals? :)

I have no trouble submitting my order to Nookie by email. Nookie always acknowledges my email to confirm availability. I use hotmail.com, never fails.

Nookie did mention someone who has apparently emailed, but not received and not acknowledged by Nookie. Perhaps he was talking about you. No names were mentioned. There may be a problem in communications between the pair of you. What email service are you using?

Conversely, try giving him a ring.

View attachment 44251

Odd isn't it that out of the literally thousands of email that I send and receive, he's the only one who claims not to receive them. I use outlook.com which is the up to date version of hotmail as you probably know. My name was certainly mentioned to some at Bamboozled today. Yes, there is a comms problem as others (nameless) have said to me in private. I usually email him rather than use the phone while he is driving. I do my bit, Outlook does its bit too... If this was the first time he'd blamed non-receipt of emails, I'd accept that mistakes can be made, but when it is NOT the first time he's used the excuse... that's different. I always sent orders to him at the same email address. I've gone back through every order placed with him and the addresses are always correct. Well, it won't happen again.

After struggling for a few years with @nookiebear's online price list and trying to locate specific items on it, I had a brainwave today (not something that occurs often). It you "right click" on the text and "save page as" you can then load it into any .pdf software reader and subsequently search using said software's search engine.

QED.

Doh!

slap head.gif

This looks a little strange - from @nookiebear's price list....

LURPAK SALTED PORTIONS.............................100X8GM.........190 BAHT
LURPAK SALTED BUTTER...........................................500 GM................270 BAHT

Back