New Kane Restaurant - Surin

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
New Kane Restaurant - Surin

Looks nice and new and clean and bright. Menu has western, Thai, and fusion dishes. Pizzas and burgers as well. Down by the NCA bus depot.

More info, Google maps, etc. can be found by following the link provided here.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Kane/621050938050923

19029212_10155637627422240_8745777282007308728_n.jpg

19113782_1419239211477838_1323424651366154221_n.jpg

19030658_10155637627552240_7043509222305400403_n.jpg

Cent, have you personally been in there to dine or for a take-out meal during the past year ?

Sorry Cent but it closed last year(summer time I think). "word on the street" was that the freeholder upped the rent too much! Great shame because it had some
good Farang food as well as a few good Thai dishes as well.
Was always busy with Thai families eating out.

Well, another one bites the dust. Delete delete delete. Too bad. Looked good. That's the problem around here. Many good places open, and close within a year or two. That's the business.

Cent, have you personally been in there to dine or for a take-out meal during the past year ?

I never ate there. I haven't eaten in some of these places or been to many of the bars. This is for people to see and maybe give these places a try. You do understand this don't you? It's info for the site and members to use if they want to. Not me recommending the places as a previous patron.

Last edited:
I never ate there. I haven't eaten in some of these places or been to many of the bars. This is for people to see and maybe give these places a try. You do understand this don't you? It's info for the site and members to use if they want to.

There's a restaurant between the Majestic Apartments (2) and the east end of Soi Kola. I cannot remember what it's called but the food (Thai) was very good. However, a little expensive (Bht 1,500.00 for 2 including wine).

There's a restaurant between the Majestic Apartments (2) and the east end of Soi Kola. I cannot remember what it's called but the food (Thai) was very good. However, a little expensive (Bht 1,500.00 for 2 including wine).

Yeah, I thought of that one earlier, but damned if I know the name of it. Should add 'Celebrate' as well. I'll try to get the name of that one next I drive down there. SHould be tomorrow eve. Hope it's in English. :)

Sabay yen...or Sabieyen.

We have eaten there once, the food was good but as you say expensive.
The night we were there it seemed to be hosting a large group of high ranking police officers

Back