New Kane Restuarant

Callaway

Just tried the NEW KANE restuarant just near Nakhon Chai Air bus depot. Good food and really decent prices. Their Hawaiin pizza is superb. They have burgers, thai food, steaks etc. The missus just had a pork steak and said it was tender and tasty. It had cracked pepper on it too. I also had the banana in pastry, same like a samosa. It was a fantastic desert. I declare I have no vested interest whatsoever in the business but just like people can know when a good business has started. It is open from 10.30am until 19.00.

Having tried KO KANE forty years ago near Times Square and finding it a tad uplifting (prior to addicting)...
maybe I'll give the NU KANE a try one day during their hours when I've got time to kill near NCA...(which is rare these days).

Sorry Callaway, without pics my imagination goes astray.
Question: how was the pizza in comparison to the numerous restaurants featured previously over the last year on this forum ?

i believe Tam Pizza in town do takeaway
and Pizza Company do delivery if you live in town ( i live just outside the ring road and "in town" stops about 200 meters from my home, go figure ! )
Do they do takeaway pizza?
Yes they can do take away. I bought a lasagna and burger to go. The pizza is not a usual style crust. It is very thin and really compliments the pizza. They are about 10 inch I would say and can easy eat 2. But I really enjoyed it and I am a fussy eater.

i believe Tam Pizza in town do takeaway
and Pizza Company do delivery if you live in town ( i live just outside the ring road and "in town" stops about 200 meters from my home, go figure ! )

A few years ago Pizza Company in Bang Saen / ChonBuri could deliver ladies along with pizzas, you could phone and order two pizzas and three ladies, all 5 arrived fairly promptly.

Well my wife likes the prices so I think it is cheap. I do not look at prices as she is the one who checks and pays the bill. She is pretty tight when it comes to baht. She said the thai meals were cheap and did see some for 55 and 75 baht. The menu is in thai. It was pretty crowded at 11.30 this morning wit all thais except me. If it was expensive that would not be the case.

A few years ago Pizza Company in Bang Saen / ChonBuri could deliver ladies along with pizzas, you could phone and order two pizzas and three ladies, all 5 arrived fairly promptly.

Did the ladies eat your Pizza as well or did they bring their own smelly snacks.?

il_214x170.848613525_rvnk.jpg
!

Just tried the NEW KANE restuarant just near Nakhon Chai Air bus depot. Good food and really decent prices. Their Hawaiin pizza is superb. They have burgers, thai food, steaks etc. The missus just had a pork steak and said it was tender and tasty. It had cracked pepper on it too. I also had the banana in pastry, same like a samosa. It was a fantastic desert. I declare I have no vested interest whatsoever in the business but just like people can know when a good business has started. It is open from 10.30am until 19.00.
Lets see if it passes the pizza test from me and my highly qualified pizza tasters .
[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I was driving along the road where Nakonchai Air is, but I did not see this place. Can someone post a photo please?

I was driving along the road where Nakonchai Air is, but I did not see this place. Can someone post a photo please?

I have been wondering this for some time as well Franz. I would not have a clue where this place is, and I know the area fairly well.

The restaurant is about 300 metres from Nakhon Chai Air. If NCA is on your left then go past and restaurant in on the left too. Tried their lasagna and is good too

Back