New Kebab restaurant in Surin

Will have to find out when they open and days of operation too. Was told the owner is of Lebanese origin, though stayed in the west for some years too (England? Oz?). Was told it was good food. Nice new clean place. A few doors down from The Jah Bar, for those who know that bar. The Kebab/doner/Schwarma truck owner will not like this I expect.

Lebanese in Surin. My that is interesting.
The hash will be good. :yum:

I doubt he has a Lebanese wife in tow. No one, or hardly anyone, comes to Surin to live or start a business unless they have a THAI wife with them who is from the general Surin province area. Unless they are looking for a job teaching English maybe.

I doubt he has a Lebanese wife in tow. No one, or hardly anyone, comes to Surin to live or start a business unless they have a THAI wife with them who is from the general Surin province area. Unless they are looking for a job teaching English maybe.

It would get the Surn ladies blood boiling if there were some.:D

Some 55% of Lebanese are Muslims. A good chance if he had a Lebanese wife or girlfriend in tow she would be wearing a Burkha! Enjoy GL. ;;big smile;;

Some 55% of Lebanese are Muslims. A good chance if he had a Lebanese wife or girlfriend in tow she would be wearing a Burkha! Enjoy GL. ;;big smile;;

The Lebanese ladies I had the pleasure to KNOW were all christians and did they have some HEAD LIGHTS.:D BTW Lebanese food is fantastic and when Beirut was the Paris of the middle east it was something else.

Indeed gotlost, the lebanese quisine is marvellous. Lebanon is considered "the merchant bankers of the east", they keep a low profile but are the most cultured people of the middle east by far. Off course the wealth is mostly in christian hands.

Indeed gotlost, the lebanese quisine is marvellous. Lebanon is considered "the merchant bankers of the east", they keep a low profile but are the most cultured people of the middle east by far. Off course the wealth is mostly in christian hands.

There was, and still is, a Lebanese restaurant in Siem Reap. I had a very good meal there a while back

I have had some of that wealth in my hands.:D

Back