New KFC - Tesco Lotus Surin

nomad97

Resident Geek
The new KFC in the main Tesco Lotus, Surin, is now open for business. Looks good, finger lickin' good!

The new KFC in the main Tesco Lotus, Surin, is now open for business. Looks good, finger lickin' good!

The main Tesco Lotus in Surin is a poor advert for Tesco and compares very unfavourably with the ones in Korat, and even the new smaller ones in Prasat and Nang Rong. Prakhonchai soon. I have often thought it best they knocked it down and started over, That said, I am surprised KFC have opened there,,,,never that many customers, and KFC is hardly likely to produce a significant increase.

I grab their fish sandwiches once in a while. Best thing in there. Mashed and gravy too. Quick and easy. Don't care for the chicken much.

I grab their fish sandwiches once in a while. Best thing in there. Mashed and gravy too. Quick and easy. Don't care for the chicken much.

Their fish fingers used to be excellent.

Agree about the mash and their ice cream is at least as good as Dairy Queen.

Their fish fingers used to be excellent.

Agree about the mash and their ice cream is at least as good as Dairy Queen.
I had a 10 baht ice cream from KFC (Big C) a couple of days ago. It was twice as large as the Dairy Queen's 10 baht offering and very nice too.

There is also a fairly new KFC in Tesco, SSK with a new menu. Not 100% sure but I saw no evidence of
1) 'original' (not spicy) chicken.
2) any signage in English.
3) the old card menu like they used to have for customers.

Any comments?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back