Sum it up in one word

Dissapoiinted

Looks so nice, but the food was Poor

Menu was all in Thai.

The boss spoke some English.

My two friends ordered the beef steaks and they were uneatable

I had Thai food was nice!!!

Get the food correct and you've got a great place

I went there at 5 o clock 1 day and I asked do you have cold Leo (in Thai) they said yes so I sat down, then they asked me would you like Ice I said no ,then he said sorry the beer is not cold yet as we only turned the fridge on 10 mins ago Think1 off I went ... When will people learn turning the fridge off and on every day cost more money to run than leaving it on 24\7 . place looks nice but needs a bit of sorting out yet!

....to emphasise on what I said.

We sent one steak back, but they still tried to charge us for two,

I ordered french fries, they never came, but were on the bill.

Never mind.... wont go there again

Sounds great! I will have to give it a try and see what further mayhem it is possible to report!

Had a similar experience at a small bar in Pattaya one day. Walked in with a mate at 2pm, an hour after opening time, and ordered a Heineken and a Sang Som and Coke (me being a bit classier than a beer drinker). Bar girl went to Family Mart and returned with a Heineken, a bottle of Sang Som and a bottle of Coke. Not only was the fridge not yet cold, but it was locked as the owner was running late with the key! What country was I in? TIT

This place has been taken over by a friend of mine a S\F member and is due to become ---- wait for it....... A STEAK HOUSE. The kitchen is being revamped and so is the toilets and is due to open in a couple of weeks. They will be serving other farang foods. There will be pictures coming latter.
I believe there will be imported beef as well as some GOOD Thai beef, there will also be a decent selection of wine.

Last edited:
Back