New TM 47 Form

nomad97

Resident Geek
Thank you. Correct me if I am wrong but we no longer need to fill in a TM 47 at Kap Cheown, do we?

Prakhonchai Nick

You chose a custom title
Tm47 90 day reporting form

Being unfamiliar with immigration form numbers, I had to look and see what a TM47 was

For those who are unaware, if anyone, a TM47 is a 90 day reporting form.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Thank you. Correct me if I am wrong but we no longer need to fill in a TM 47 at Kap Cheown, do we?

If making a personal 90 day report NO, they have passports scanners and scan you into cyber space. Your report with all your info is printed out and you sign the bottom part where this new bit about being late will be. They then attached this part inside your pp, it has your new report date on it.

nomad97

Resident Geek
Very interesting. My 90-day report is due next month so I will give it a try on-line. It works perfectly in Microsoft Internet Explorer 8. You have to read what it is all about and then accept the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page. Once accepted it takes you through to another page with 3 options:

. [FONT=&quot]Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days (TM.47) [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Check the status of your application [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Cancel your application (Terms and Conditions) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Interestingly, you may submit your application 15 days in advance but no later than 7 days in advance of the 90 day report.

e.g.

immigration.jpg

Last edited:

CO-CO

Rather wrinkly & occasionally cantankerous member
Thanks Steve - got it on IE now.

I look forward to reports of the first person reporting in this manner.

Long overdue, but a very welcome development.

nomad97

Resident Geek
Mine is due on 18th March. So, 15 days beforehand is 4th March. I think 4th is a public holiday so maybe 5th is a better day to try. I will give you a progress report in due course.

isanbirder

Surin Dinosaur
Doing it by post is idiotic enough; you could do it on the internet from anywhere in the world.

We seemed to get along pretty well in the years when this regulation was never enforced.