No haircut today

razor

Was going to get a haircut today but my wife say's no it is bad luck on Wednesday, oh shite I thought that was Thursday, when I asked her why this is she said just don't do it you have bad luck, so I asked my father in law thinking he would know the reason, he just told me "not good day", seems like many Thai's think Wednesday is bad luck for a haircut but they are not sure why, it's just something you don't do. superstitions passed from generation to generation.

Just said to Nit I was gonna cut hair and she said no cannot do bad luck. I said why bad luck, no cannot do, why bad look, no answer. Ffs

Do Barbers shops close on Wednesdays?

I am told that some do. I've never checked because it's bad luck to have your hair cut on a Wednesday. Hairdressers apparently are open (according to my wife) for hair colouring, perming and the other stuff wimmin do with their hair.

It’s bad luck to play roulette on a gaffed wheel ..... on any day!

Was going to get a haircut today but my wife say's no it is bad luck on Wednesday, oh shite I thought that was Thursday, when I asked her why this is she said just don't do it you have bad luck, so I asked my father in law thinking he would know the reason, he just told me "not good day", seems like many Thai's think Wednesday is bad luck for a haircut but they are not sure why, it's just something you don't do. superstitions passed from generation to generation.

I was told that Wednesday is the King's haircut day.

As good a day as any I suppose.

Back