NO more 90 reporting by mail at KCI.

What the regulations say doesn't matter a damn. What matters is what the guy in front of you at the immigration office says. If he says, "No!", you're stymied.

The administration in Bangkok is not going to bother with 'trivial' matters like this. It has given the local immigration offices carte blanche to make their own rules.... and if it wanted to tighten things up, it probably couldn't do so; the locals wouldn't stand for it.

I fully accept that we will have to continue to dance to whatever new tune immigration official choose to play.

Doesn't make it right though IB.

What the regulations say doesn't matter a damn. What matters is what the guy in front of you at the immigration office says. If he says, "No!", you're stymied.

The administration in Bangkok is not going to bother with 'trivial' matters like this. It has given the local immigration offices carte blanche to make their own rules.... and if it wanted to tighten things up, it probably couldn't do so; the locals wouldn't stand for it.

The MAN with the STAMP has the POWER.

stock-photo-male-hand-stamping-the-word-approved-with-a-rubber-stamp-2625632.jpg

I fully accept that we will have to continue to dance to whatever new tune immigration official choose to play.

Doesn't make it right though IB.

Not right, but it's Thailand.

On a related topic.... did you see that the new Pattaya police chief has told his officers not to take bribes? No comment needed!

On a related topic.... did you see that the new Pattaya police chief has told his officers not to take bribes? No comment needed!

I did.

Cry3.Cry3.Cry3.Cry3.Cry3.Cry3.

[Edit: I noticed the word "told", not "instructed"!!]

One time i did my 90 day at Rayong Mataput another time at Jomtien, my ret extension is from KCI. So i guess it's the man behind the desk after all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One time i did my 90 day at Rayong Mataput another time at Jomtien, my ret extension is from KCI. So i guess it's the man behind the desk after all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My understanding they do accept mail in if the extension was issued by them. AND you can do you your report on line now.

Back