NOK air" to flip the 4 quarter profit and loss but reduced.

Moderator3

SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
NOK air" to flip the 4 quarter profit and loss but reduced.

Updated: Sept. 2, 2014 11: 12: 00 pm.
Nations online business

Mr. Sarasin Pathi Chief Executive Officer NOK air is said to accept that operating results in the third quarter (July-September) This year, the continuing losses, but will decrease from quarter 2 (April-June) at 160 million loss. Because it is low season (low season) and political problems.

Mr. Pathi said after the political situation unravel With the Government. Expected average rate of 3 quarter passenger load (load factor) is located at 80% rebound from 2 quarter stood at 76-77% and expects the quarter 4 (Oct-Dec) Performance is a reversal from the profit. If the average load factor of 80-85%, because it is during the tourist season (high season), but it is expected for the whole year, the average load factor stood at 79-80% lower than the previous year at 85% and a net profit of 1.07 billion baht. Target have the same number of passengers this year 7-8 million.

"This year, there are plans to provide NOK air flight 5 new aircraft to service the ability to add another 25%, which in October will open a new flight points at Lampang province and in future to Don mueang Surin-routes," he said. Mr. Pathi and also our partner airline NOK air Airlines operating from Singapore moving sakut fly new where the Don Muang airport since September 1 in the past, including more routes will be expanded in the future with the help of domestic passengers connect NOK air mass. As a military campaign, business and service capability enables low-priced business market share airline NOK air's Thai on the rise. From the current 27% after bringing the strengths of the two airlines together will help increase the number of passengers, NOK air. However, in the best airline NOK air and sakut birds at airlines that established sakut together. Expected to be completed in November.

Source: matichon prachachart post

I flew with Nok yesterday...Udon to Bangkok and return. An excellent service and the seats were all full both directions.

But full of what ??T.I.C.

Passengers GL, passengers..and for Mr Rice..you know, people that travel in aircraft. It was full of people that become passengers once they sit down in the plane's seats.

Passengers GL, passengers..and for Mr Rice..you know, people that travel in aircraft. It was full of people that become passengers once they sit down in the plane's seats.

Some of us, like myself have a satirical sense of humour.
Unfortunately I saw the satire in GL's Post. In which it was intended. Nothing else, going on here.

Some of us, like myself have a satirical sense of humour.
Unfortunately I saw the satire in GL's Post. In which it was intended. Nothing else, going on here.

Some us have, correct!

Back