Non Immigration renewal

B

billp

For the first time ever , I am going to renew my non-immigration visa using a mixture of money in the bank and income - I see I need letter from the British Embassy confirming my pension and that I need to fill in a form (Fee No.2) to be sent with other info - but , I cannot find anywhere that the form is online to print off - any ideas, please

For the first time ever , I am going to renew my non-immigration visa using a mixture of money in the bank and income - I see I need letter from the British Embassy confirming my pension and that I need to fill in a form (Fee No.2) to be sent with other info - but , I cannot find anywhere that the form is online to print off - any ideas, please

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...achment_data/file/480709/Pension_17_11_15.pdf

Sorry I should've refreshed the page the I would've seen your answer. Ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see that the British Embassy refer to the extension of stay as a "retirement visa extension".

I see that the British Embassy refer to the extension of stay as a "retirement visa extension".

Write to them Yorky and tell them that - technically - it is an "extension of permission to stay based on retirement".

Bill, just to re-state the obvious...... you will no doubt send the British Embassy evidence of your income by way of letter/P60/bank statements.... just take the same paperwork as back up for immigration. They will most likely not ask for supporting evidence (the embassy letter being sufficient) but they have the right to do so and it is worth taking it just in case.

Write to them Yorky and tell them that - technically - it is an "extension of permission to stay based on retirement".

Do you think that they'll reimburse me Bht 2665.00 for the letter and EMS postage?

Bill, even now after 15 years of this malarky, I still take a briefcase of copies (and originals) of virtually everything that has even a remote possibility of being asked for. Never volunteer anything though.

Do you think that they'll reimburse me Bht 2665.00 for the letter and EMS postage?

Bill, even now after 15 years of this malarky, I still take a briefcase of copies (and originals) of virtually everything that has even a remote possibility of being asked for. Never volunteer anything though.

Don't tell them your name Pike.......

Back