Nookie's Delivery Schedule - 27 August 2021

nomad97

Resident Geek
Following the story about Mr Grace & Bamboozled restaurant, I have the following update.

I have spoken with Danny this morning, who feels fine although he is still waiting for the results of his Covid-19 test that was taken at the hospital. Out of public interest, Danny has closed Bamboozled Restaurant for a few days. Notwithstanding, provided Danny and his wife receive the all-clear, Bamboozled will be available to use as a delivery & collection point on Friday, 27th August. However, the restaurant will not be serving a hot English breakfast this coming Friday.

Should circumstances change, I will advise further.

Following the story about Mr Grace & Bamboozled restaurant, I have the following update.

I have spoken with Danny this morning, who feels fine although he is still waiting for the results of his Covid-19 test that was taken at the hospital. Out of public interest, Danny has closed Bamboozled Restaurant for a few days. Notwithstanding, provided Danny and his wife receive the all-clear, Bamboozled will be available to use as a delivery & collection point on Friday, 27th August. However, the restaurant will not be serving a hot English breakfast this coming Friday.

Should circumstances change, I will advise further.

I've just received information that Kaeow's result is negative.

No results re: Danny as yet.

Good news, I received a telephone call from Danny this morning, both Danny & Khao have tested negative for Covid-19. Bamboozled Restaurant will remain closed until further notice. However, it is available for the collection of deliveries by Nookie on Friday, 27th of August.

Back