Nookie's New Items & Special Offers

You showing concern for people who do not drink alcohol, is like making Prince Andrew chairman of a paedophile watch group!
For current health problems, my wife Dow, cannot drink alcohol. I am acting like a responsible husband!. Please don;'t link me with Andrew or paedophiles.

I often check the sugar content, as my wife and I are both diabetic. Neither of us have nut allergies, but I have witnessed the death of someone back in the UK from anaphylactic shock after unknowingly eating something containing them and would not wish it on anyone.

Anaphylaxis is a severe, life-threatening, generalized or systemic rapid-onset hypersensitivity reaction (allergic or nonallergic). Anaphylactic shock is a severe rapidly progressing anaphylactic reaction (anaphylaxis) resulting in a life-threatening drop in blood pressure.

I would imagine that you, Steve, as a restaurateur in Prasat, are well aware of the need to protect your diners against such risks by ensuring the ingredients are identified before serving, and that your menu warns that some dishes may contain certain ingredients that may result in an adverse allergic reaction.

As has already been posted, this forum provides access for all members to comment about virtually every subject, and has spopnsors that can post information about their business interests too. They are responsible for updating information if it becomes out of date, but there is no compulsion for them to do so. It would be unrealistic (and unreasonable too) for moderators/admins to be expected to make the updates on their behalf.

You have been welcomed to SF, so why not tell us your story as other do, and use this as a platform to promote your products and premises? We are always looking for places to enjoy good food.
Lets be absolutley clear. I am not a restauranteur and dont have any involvement. How many places do you eat at where all the ingredients are listed
my bet is very few especially in Thailand' I do find the nonsense spouted on this sight amusing. Didn't realise there were so.many experts on such a wide range of subjects. Obviously nothing else better to do. Very sad

Lets be absolutley clear. I am not a restauranteur and dont have any involvement. How many places do you eat at where all the ingredients are listed
my bet is very few especially in Thailand' I do find the nonsense spouted on this sight amusing. Didn't realise there were so.many experts on such a wide range of subjects. Obviously nothing else better to do. Very sad

"site"

(I am an expert in grammar)

@Steve T If you feel that way about the forum and its members, maybe best you leave

Congratulation on being so insulting to a group of people who felt you might be an asset to this friendly forum who sought only to provide helpful information to a new member.

We were wrong.

Have you banned the c**t yet?

I would hate to think that we were actually waiting for him to leave of his own accord.

David Sterling Ranne

Move to spam

Delete conversation

Mark as follow up

Mark as unread

Click to teach Inbox this conversation is important

Move to done

Sun 10:32 AM
Hello. I recently registered to Surinfarang forums. I replied to the e-mail, and receivid reply stating that an admin needed to approve my membership.

a few days later, with no email, I checked on the forum and see that I have been banned. Stated reason is spam.

since I had not even been approve I could not have even posted, so do not understand.

Additional, it said that if I wanted to contest this ruling, I should contact the admin, but does not give the forum admin contact information.

Seen by David Sterling Ranne at Sun 10:36 AM

David Sterling Ranne

please, if you know what the reason for this is, or know the admin’s contact information, please let me know. Thank you.

David Sterling Ranne

Move to spam

Delete conversation

Mark as follow up

Mark as unread

Click to teach Inbox this conversation is important

Move to done

Sun 10:32 AM
Hello. I recently registered to Surinfarang forums. I replied to the e-mail, and receivid reply stating that an admin needed to approve my membership.

a few days later, with no email, I checked on the forum and see that I have been banned. Stated reason is spam.

since I had not even been approve I could not have even posted, so do not understand.

Additional, it said that if I wanted to contest this ruling, I should contact the admin, but does not give the forum admin contact information.

Seen by David Sterling Ranne at Sun 10:36 AM

David Sterling Ranne

please, if you know what the reason for this is, or know the admin’s contact information, please let me know. Thank you.

@gotlost - You have a PM

Back