O neg blood needed urgently in Surin

Ivor the Engine

Nowhere man
Hello All. A good friend of mine Neil had a motorbike accident last night and needs an urgent operation today. If anyone lives near surin and has O negative blood group a donation would be greatful. My contact number is 0989 759075.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am type O pos but I am unable to give blood. I have tried many times but I have always been rejected by the blood bank. My Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis) rules me out from giving blood. Sorry.

When I had my two operations last year a relative of my wife donated blood for each operation. I didn't need a transfusion but that seems to be the modus operandi at the hospital. I think Surin General is happy to receive any type of blood.

I hope someone can help with O negative.

I am type O pos but I am unable to give blood. I have tried many times but I have always been rejected by the blood bank. My Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis) rules me out from giving blood. Sorry.

When I had my two operations last year a relative of my wife donated blood for each operation. I didn't need a transfusion but that seems to be the modus operandi at the hospital. I think Surin General is happy to receive any type of blood.

I hope someone can help with O negative.
I went to give blood and was told 'can not do' if you have drunk alcohol on that day or the day before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back