Office Bar happy hour

alanthebuilder

Administrator
THE OFFICE HAPPY HOURS 3PM TO 8PM LARGE CHANG 55BHT LARGE LEO 65BHT IF YOU CAN POST FOR ME THANKS MATE

Posted by me on behalf of the office , and please note they have around 20 imported beers and ciders .
Very good English Euro style and Thai food , and pretty staff UPP,s ...

"The Office" is a nice and stylish place! Beer is still cheap: Chang Classic, big bottle = 65 Baht. LEO = 70 Baht, Archa = 60(?) Baht. So who need a happy hour? For many of us it is a little bit to far from the city, but this place is easy to find... Try it!

The food's good too. A really huge North Atlantic cod steak with chips and real mushy peas was outstanding, and the chicken Kiev's really good too. The Magners was the best I've had in 3 years... K Tim works non-stop it seems to me, and she probably IS too busy to post publicity on here. Give The Office a try, and give her a break. You will enjoy it.

"The Office" is a nice and stylish place! Beer is still cheap: Chang Classic, big bottle = 65 Baht. LEO = 70 Baht, Archa = 60(?) Baht. So who need a happy hour? For many of us it is a little bit to far from the city, but this place is easy to find... Try it!

Same pricing still in effect !

Back