One year extension

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Last week i did my 1 year retirement extension in and out in about 2 hours .
I did ask for a married extension but they give me a retirement and said it was easier for them less paper work
I told them Im a share holder in my building company they said no problem as long as I dont lay any bricks thats OK ha ha ha ...

I did ask for a married extension but they give me a retirement and said it was easier for them less paper work
I told them Im a share holder in my building company they said no problem as long as I dont lay any bricks thats OK ha ha ha ...
So you won't be visiting the Labour Office for a little blue book then?

What were the stipulated requirements for the extension and what documents were you required to provide and/or sign?

Also, did you apply at Kab Cheong or the Surin sub-office on the ring road?

As you initial requested an extension based on marriage, did you submit the photographs of you and your wife in your house? And did you submit a Kor Ror 2 from the Amphur?

Last edited:
What were the stipulated requirements for the extension and what documents were you required to provide and/or sign?

Also, did you apply at Kab Cheong or the Surin sub-office on the ring road?

As you initial requested an extension based on marriage, did you submit the photographs of you and your wife in your house? And did you submit a Kor Ror 2 from the Amphur?

I'll admit the OP was lacking in complete detail.

Was the OP on a visa or extension based on marriage or retirement prior to the visit to Immigration ?

Note: although I believe in the exchange of complete/(substantial) information your post may read as an 'interrogation' by certain senior members on this forum.

Good luck.

I'll admit the OP was lacking in complete detail.

Was the OP on a visa or extension based on marriage or retirement prior to the visit to Immigration ?

Note: although I believe in the exchange of complete/(substantial) information your post may read as an 'interrogation' by certain senior members on this forum.

Good luck.

I have previously detailed each and every document that was provided by me (and as required by the IO at Surin sub-office) in support of my application for a retirement extension in May 2022. I'm not asking for any personal details.

As Immigration fail to advise any changes in their requirements (until you arrive there), I believe it's for everyone's benefit for each one of us to provide details of the current requirements as they discover when making their application.

I have previously detailed each and every document that was provided by me (and as required by the IO at Surin sub-office) in support of my application for a retirement extension in May 2022. I'm not asking for any personal details.

As I wrote - good luck.

CoCo- Surely points 5 & 9 only apply to people doing a Marriage Extension not a Retiremnt one.
Point 8 is covered by the Yellow book.

CoCo- Surely points 5 & 9 only apply to people doing a Marriage Extension not a Retiremnt one.
Point 8 is covered by the Yellow book.

If you're going to pick holes in it, Alan, you should start with the title.

"List of supporting documents for applting for a visa extension in the case of Retirement visa".

Back