Online school

Pat

Surin Legend
Staff member
Hi guys,

I am thinking about starting a proper online language school where teachers (or anyone really who wishes) can upload their courses on both video, images and text. Live classes and "youtube" classes.

The general idea is to have teachers upload their courses or set times for the class, if live, for free and set the price for the course, so students can buy a single class or a whole course for x amount of money.

This is just my initial market research, so general feedback would be nice.

It sounds a very good idea. Unfortunately, I will not enroll for any Thai course. My wife has forbidden me from learning Thai as she knows I like to speak my mind. She is concerned that should I become proficient in the Thai language my candor would not be appreciated by the her country people. In fact, it may just shorten my lifespan and then some.

It sounds a very good idea. Unfortunately, I will not enroll for any Thai course. My wife has forbidden me from learning Thai as she knows I like to speak my mind. She is concerned that should I become proficient in the Thai language my candor would not be appreciated by the her country people. In fact, it may just shorten my lifespan and then some.

Perhaps she simply doesn't want you conversing fluently with young Thai birds. :D Makes quite a bit of sense, eh. ;)

I can speak enough Thai to get by on when shopping and the "like". I find my best Thai, being reserved for when I am angry, comes when I have had a few drinks. My wife keeps her distance on such occasions..

My wife is currently translating an English "document" for the homework of a niece of a friend.

When will they ever learn?

The answer is blowing in the wind.

Thais I believe don’t want you to lean thai is because they think you will run off with a thai woman who cannot talk English.
Thais are very protective of they Western man .
You can lean as much thai as you want on YouTube , I Lean there and it has help me a lot .
My new thai did the leaning English on YouTube years ago and it help her , but now she has been going to English school for two years and is very good at English.
It is up to the person if they want to lean or not , but I believe if your going to live in a foreign country , you need to lean they language .

Thais I believe don’t want you to lean thai is because they think you will run off with a thai woman who cannot talk English.
Thais are very protective of they Western man .
You can lean as much thai as you want on YouTube , I Lean there and it has help me a lot .
My new thai did the leaning English on YouTube years ago and it help her , but now she has been going to English school for two years and is very good at English.
It is up to the person if they want to lean or not , but I believe if your going to live in a foreign country , you need to lean they language .

Damn George, you're either taking lessons from Got Lost in the Jungle or you're well into a fifth of Canadian Club. :p

You should see how many Thais come to Melbourne Australia to lean English you would be very , very surprised , I was .
80 % are women.

Back