Pest control

R

robert1200

$_3.jpgAre these or anything like them available here, the wife had some sticks from Cambodia that she used to burn but apparently they have been banned?

I fully understand wanting to kill termites that may undermine your house, but you should really consider the ecological balance of your habitat and the health of yourself before indulging in wide spread insecticides. Mind you this is just my opinion on the matter.

it's not the termites' that I'm after, it's a bathroom full of mosquitoes, like yourself I am conscious of the environment and am happy to see all sorts of wildlife but I draw the line at the mosquitoes.

it's not the termites' that I'm after, it's a bathroom full of mosquitoes, like yourself I am conscious of the environment and am happy to see all sorts of wildlife but I draw the line at the mosquitoes.

Adequate fly screening is the answer, not nuclear fallout. I live in an area surrounded by mangroves and I do not have a problem inside the house. If you are trying to get rid of them from the outside area you are fighting a losing battle. Although a start is with getting rid of anything that holds water that is not populated by fish. Being proactive in this regard goes a long way.

Back