Pizza Company (Surin Plaza)

Yorky

Fullritis Member
I have today been informed that there is a Pizza Company in Surin Plaza.

Has anyone been there and sampled their goods?

I remember a pizza place there many years ago but their pizza was laced with mayonnaise. I never went back. I didn't realise at the time that it was "Pizza Company".

Handy sometimes with the fast 1112 delivery service. Pretty pricey for what you get I think.

I remember a pizza place there many years ago but their pizza was laced with mayonnaise. I never went back. I didn't realise at the time that it was "Pizza Company".
Probably right. Now they're quite ok.

Cost me 800bht the other day. Ordered a large bacon delight pan pizza for 449bht and the girl said buy one get one free, OK I said cos I didn't understand what else she was saying .
I ended up with 2 large pizzas, 4 small bbq chicken pieces, a plastic card and a small receipt saying number of free pizzas left was 5. The card runs out in December.
I'll find out next week if I'm correct. Haha

c7c0729b44f1ab608da538594a60e41d.jpg

Cost me 800bht the other day. Ordered a large bacon delight pan pizza for 449bht and the girl said buy one get one free, OK I said cos I didn't understand what else she was saying .
I ended up with 2 large pizzas, 4 small bbq chicken pieces, a plastic card and a small receipt saying number of free pizzas left was 5. The card runs out in December.
I'll find out next week if I'm correct. Haha

I got the card last year and after the initial outlay it seemed to work out ok. From memory, the cheapest of the two pizza is free but they have to be collected and can't be delivered?

I got the card last year and after the initial outlay it seemed to work out ok. From memory, the cheapest of the two pizza is free but they have to be collected and can't be delivered?
Thanks Eanto. Good deal then.
That'll please the nephew and niece.

Had the special offer a couple of weeks ago - buy one get one free. Excellent! I was going to say I am very surprised Yorky did not know about the Pizza Company in Surin Plaza. But then again, if he does not have young children he probably never goes near Surin Plaza.

Had the special offer a couple of weeks ago - buy one get one free. Excellent! I was going to say I am very surprised Yorky did not know about the Pizza Company in Surin Plaza. But then again, if he does not have young children he probably never goes near Surin Plaza.

I do not. Or to be correct, I have not for at least 5 years.

Back