Pizza Restaurant New Opening 50% Discount

K

Kiwijohn

There is a new Pizza place opening on the 12th December, located in the Soi that runs along side the Petchasim Plaza.

Opens 11am till late

50% discount on pizza for the 12th December only so I have been told by the owner. I think someone mention that the oven was shipped out from Italy.

There is a new Pizza place opening on the 12th December, located in the Soi that runs along side the Petchasim Plaza.

Opens 11am till late

50% discount on pizza for the 12th December only so I have been told by the owner. I think someone mention that the oven was shipped out from Italy.

See you there on the 12th, KJ!

Tam Tam pizza restaurant

Spoken to the owner he confirms opening night on the 12th of this month, all food 50% discount (no discount on drinks) he will post a menu if he gets chance but it maybe on his facebook page which is Tam Tam pizza and restaurant just a quick update i can confirm he will post his menu on his facebook page should be today some time

Last edited:
Spoken to the owner he confirms opening night on the 12th of this month, all food 50% discount (no discount on drinks) he will post a menu if he gets chance but it maybe on his facebook page which is Tam Tam pizza and restaurant just a quick update i can confirm he will post his menu on his facebook page should be today some time

Here is the FB link, the photos of the Restaurant look good and that is a big pizza oven

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tam-Tam-Pizza-and-Restaurant/391011531053446?sk=timeline

Hey Bear, want to split a pizza and a carafe of Italian white on the 12th? ThumbUp6 Maybe get Watson and the Professor to come along as well?

Mike

I'm in. Sounds good. Awaiting the super typhoon in Philippines Sunday. Weather good today.
That pizza should be good at Tam Tam. I may try some other items,also. Will be there to join Moriarty, Watson and the professor.

KiwiJohn and I had also talked about being there for the opening. Is this in danger of turning into a full-blown SurinFarang get-together?
What about Croc? You had talked of organising one at TamTam once it opened.

KiwiJohn and I had also talked about being there for the opening. Is this in danger of turning into a full-blown SurinFarang get-together?
What about Croc? You had talked of organising one at TamTam once it opened.

JB that was my thought as well, full on party! Looking at the photos on FB, it looks like they have 2 or 3 floors to accommodate diners and they have tables and chairs for us old folk.

sorry guys, would love to accomodate you all but I'm flying out the 10th at 02.05 and back the 29th .. make the best out of it ... wish I were there ... but make sure we get all the good info and we'll set up something for the end of january ... that is if everybody has properly recovered from all the festivities.

I hope to attend the new Italian place today along with my two expert pizza tasting sons and the Mrs .

We will be there around 5 pm ,

We will be marking the pizzas out of 10 ,no prisoners will be taken !ThumbUp6

I hope to attend the new Italian place today along with my two expert pizza tasting sons and the Mrs .

We will be there around 5 pm ,

We will be marking the pizzas out of 10 ,no prisoners will be taken !ThumbUp6

Who else is coming ?
Just looking at his Facebook pages, looks like he knows what he's doing Jezz one hell of a pizza oven ThumbUp6 menu look fair pricing to

Who else is coming ?
Just looking at his Facebook pages, looks like he knows what he's doing Jezz one hell of a pizza oven ThumbUp6 menu look fair pricing to

I will be there, not sure what time but looking forward to tasting the pizzas

IT looks fantastic & very reasonable prices, the restaurant looks really nice, so I will be there, what time does he open? (i have to get takeaway for my family, but hopefully I will be back out to play)EvilLaugh1

Who else is coming ?

You can read the menus? Too blurry for me to read. I'll be there today. What time does he open? Anyone know the hours of operation?

The new pizza place is actually open now they opened at 10am this morning, all ingredients from Italy. Everything food wise is half price he has 50 different varieties of pizza & they look awesome. No pasta today though due to him waiting on a order coming from Italy.

Back