Playboy Cafe coming to Surin

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Playboy Cafe arrives in Thailand

By The Nation

Lam Yook Millennium (2002) Co, the distributor of Playboy clothes in Thailand, has diversified by opening the first Playboy Cafe in Asia in a move to strengthen Playboy’s brand here.

The cafe was opened yesterday at the CentralFestival EastVille complex on Praditmanutham Road in Bangkok, and a second one is scheduled to open in Central Marina Pattaya in April.

A budget of Bt30 million has been earmarked for the opening of some 30 Playboy Cafes across Thailand.

Full Story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30307517

Who's really going to pay B150 small beer and B300 burger & fries particularly if a wife is in tow ?

Get real Nick, not everyone is as wealthy as CoCo and you. :p

Who's really going to pay B150 small beer and B300 burger & fries particularly if a wife is in tow ?

Get real Nick, not everyone is as wealthy as CoCo and you. :p

Wealthy (which I am not) or otherwise, I would flatly refuse to pay those prices, as I suspect most farangs in Surin would. 3 small beers is almost a box of large Archa, eh Yorky? :)

And since I cannot see many Thais paying those prices (after a first visit), it does not look good for Playboy Cafe..

Bangkok, Pattaya. Hua Hin, Chiang Mai and Phuket are different ball games!

Bangkok, Pattaya. Hua Hin, Chiang Mai and Phuket are different ball games!

Looks like one of the Locals has jumped on the bandwagon :D

playboy.png

Wealthy (which I am not) or otherwise, I would flatly refuse to pay those prices, as I suspect most farangs in Surin would. 3 small beers is almost a box of large Archa, eh Yorky? :)

I am neither wealthy nor stupid so I would not pay those prices unless there is any added value (a band or show). Yes it is, Nick, Archa currently Bht 488.00/12 large bottle box.

[Or just over Bht 20,000.00/garage full]

archa garage.gif

Last edited:
Back