Police Crackdown at Sisaket Railway Market Nets Illegal Immigrants

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
I get the SSK immigration page on FB. We are blessed with 2 of the high powered BMW 5 series that have facial recognition cameras, once a Brit was nabbed walking down a country road with three weeks of overstay under his belt.

Monday a fake monk from Cambodia was nabbed in Khun Han, which shows those that aren't parading around in white for someone's birthday actually work.

Tuesday was Yang Chum Noi tambons turn. A team of officers took the van and BMW and inspected a 1/2 dozen companies that have foriegn labour, mostly Lao. No infraction were found and the officers took photos of the smiling workers. They then stopped at the Yang Chum Noi market and again no infractions were found, though I am sure time was made for a team building lunch.

I believe the last time Immigration Police in SSK captured a wanted farang as opposed to an overstaying farang was about 7 years ago when 2 Russians were caught using a stolen credit card.

I get the SSK immigration page on FB. We are blessed with 2 of the high powered BMW 5 series that have facial recognition cameras, once a Brit was nabbed walking down a country road with three weeks of overstay under his belt.

Monday a fake monk from Cambodia was nabbed in Khun Han, which shows those that aren't parading around in white for someone's birthday actually work.

Tuesday was Yang Chum Noi tambons turn. A team of officers took the van and BMW and inspected a 1/2 dozen companies that have foriegn labour, mostly Lao. No infraction were found and the officers took photos of the smiling workers. They then stopped at the Yang Chum Noi market and again no infractions were found, though I am sure time was made for a team building lunch.

I believe the last time Immigration Police in SSK captured a wanted farang as opposed to an overstaying farang was about 7 years ago when 2 Russians were caught using a stolen credit card.
One of the drivers of the '5 series' provides me with a visa.

Considering Leo costs 54bt a large bottle (when buying a case of 12) and Chang is just 1 bt cheaper, I am concerned what beer you were drinking last night at 39bt a big bottle + sexy girls. A photo might help.:)
Leo, Chang & Carabao (lager & Dunkel) is 39b, with Singha @ 49b. Thought it was an introductional price, but not changed for a week now!!!!

For those in the area a new establishment has opened on the north side of the highway to Uthumphon Phisai just 4 km past the Immigration turnoff. I believe the place is in that no man's land between the two Ampho's ensuring minimal police oversight.

The country styled establishment had a half dozen young ladies working the other night, all at least pleasant looking and it is very reasonably priced.

For those in the area a new establishment has opened on the north side of the highway to Uthumphon Phisai just 4 km past the Immigration turnoff. I believe the place is in that no man's land between the two Ampho's ensuring minimal police oversight.

The country styled establishment had a half dozen young ladies working the other night, all at least pleasant looking and it is very reasonably priced.
The girls or food/ drink.

Back