Popular bar on the clong

alanthebuilder

Administrator
I had a beer at a bar on the Clong the other day around 6.30 PM it had a good mix of Thai and Farangs ,nice music playing back ground music ,the place has a real Bar to sit and tables in and out .
Its an open bar no Aircon in the main area but I did see a small room maybe thats Air.
If heading towards Big-C from the Burriram direction its the clong on the left before Big-C .
So if driving you would need to turn left go all the way down and U-turn back on your self past the BIG new dentist on the left maybe 100 yards you will see a VW coffee camper van its right there ,near where the Swiss restaurant used to be .
The owner a young Thai guy speaks very good English ,Menu mainly Thai food but a few farang snacks .
Its used by a lot of the teachers from the UK .(food Thai prices) beer 50 small .
Nice place to chill ,he also has a massive cocktail menu and a good choice of beers and drinks.
More like a bar were you can go to meet people the bar can sit maybe 8 people or more .
Not the norm for a Thai Bar.

My daughter has an appointment at the Big Dentist soon...at 8.30am. Are they open then for coffee?

Last edited:
This bar was before a restaurant runned by a norwegian guy. Later this place was run by the former kitchenchef of Pauls "Office" and his wife. After they "disappeared", this people opened it again. It looks clean and it is a nice place at all.

Beside is the Leelawadee Massage, so you can enjoy first a massage and later a cold beer.

This bar was before a restaurant runned by a norwegian guy. Later this place was run by the former kitchenchef of Pauls "Office" and his wife. After they "disappeared", this people opened it again. It looks clean and it is a nice place at all.

Beside is the Leelawadee Massage, so you can enjoy first a massage and later a cold beer.
Or maybe the other way around!

Back