Project to optimize the storage of the reservoir of Huai Seng reservoir.

Could I assume that one of those measures is to deepen the current reservoir. If so, that should have been done 3 years ago when the reservoir was empty.
I think the project will be undertaken over a 5 year period. Perhaps they are expecting another drought. That said, the obvious way to deepen the reservoir without draining the water is to use a dredger or two.

1645238506415.png

Dream on folks - I'm thinking maybe the same as 3 years ago when the reservoir was empty and emergency money was allocated but the only actual work carried out was like Daddy playing on the beach with his Tonka toys.

Also I'm slightly confused by this - it presumably means they have already planned an 8-hour meeting for July this year to review all the good work that they haven't yet started for an 850 million baht 5-year project, maybe not yet approved and which is due to start next year.

Latest, 2nd July. P. 2565 time 08.30 - 16.30 p.m. At the district office meeting hall. Tenmey, the 8th medium-sized irrigation construction office of Surin province, has invited the affected and benefited from the project (Huai paper line) to listen to the information of the project to enhance the reservoir of Huai Seng reservoir, which has already been completed.
Source of information and photos from
CR. FB.P. Tenmy District Administrative Organization

Or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Back