Proposed SF Get Together at 214 Diner

ROB-DOC

Forum Sponsor
hi guys,

It has been suggested to me that we have an SF get together around Christmas time.

We at 214 are willing to support and host this, I just want to put this out there to see if there is enough interest within the forum, and get numbers for who would commit to attending.

comments and commitments please, if there is enough interest we can then look for a date.

cheers,

hi guys,

It has been suggested to me that we have an SF get together around Christmas time.

We at 214 are willing to support and host this, I just want to put this out there to see if there is enough interest within the forum, and get numbers for who would commit to attending.

comments and commitments please, if there is enough interest we can then look for a date.

cheers,
MRS Ferret + me and 2 other starters---- LOCKED AND LOADED

Cmas is quite a long way off atpt but with time flying these days it will be here quickly enough.Why not pick the 2 x Sat s before C/Day 17th/24th & see what the demand will be.
I am assuming the event will be similar to the previous get togethers at the original 214.
You can put me down as a"Yes I will attend" what evers decided.

Cmas is quite a long way off atpt but with time flying these days it will be here quickly enough.Why not pick the 2 x Sat s before C/Day 17th/24th & see what the demand will be.
I am assuming the event will be similar to the previous get togethers at the original 214.
You can put me down as a"Yes I will attend" what evers decided.
It is but, the time it takes this bunch of fossils time to make a decission--- who knows ?---FFS , get your finger OUT.

Surely not Christmas Eve, as I need to be home to have a drinkie with Santa as he drops down my chimney

And why not have a rehearsal for the proposed Christmas do.

Suggest a day...perhaps mid August..and rather than call it an SF function, (enough to put a few people off) just announce a get together for all SF members/wives and partners and like minded people in the locality, and play it by ear. A reasonable chance more of us available then, than perhaps 6 months hence!

Surely not Christmas Eve, as I need to be home to have a drinkie with Santa as he drops down my chimney

Suggest a day...perhaps mid August..and rather than call it an SF function, (enough to put a few people off) just announce a get together for all SF members/wives and partners and like minded people in the locality, and play it by ear. A reasonable chance more of us available then, than perhaps 6 months hence!
"like minded people in the locality, "Screenshot_2022-06-09-08-06-39-93.jpg

Now all we have to do now is work out how we can fill 20 pages of this OP up by Christmas, as that is the SF way.
I was not in any way, shape or form going to start a " survey"
Either, youre in or, out, stop then" f*ckin" about.+
Fingers out bboys.

I'm in. If on a Wednesday I can bring my wife (other days she will be working our place). If not I will come stag. Roast turkey and baked ham? :)

I'll be back in the states for the month of September. But name a date before and I'll come by. Actually Surin Joe and I were talking the other day about stopping by.

I'll be back in the states for the month of September. But name a date before and I'll come by. Actually Surin Joe and I were talking the other day about stopping by.
it would be nice to see you at our new place Cent. Cheers.

Back