Rented Accomodation in/near SiSaKet - esp. Phrai Bung

F

fulhamster

I'm seriously considering re-locating to Si Sa Ket later this year, more specifically to or near Prang Ku.
What I am trying to find out is what is available in SiSaKet itself and at what cost, Prng Ku is where the squeeze is from, although she understands that I wouldn't be too keen on basic village life, I have my own wheels so travelling isn't a problem.

My main need is a clean room/apartment with separate bedroom and shower room, with connection to tv and internet (not wifi).
Ideally close to main amenities ie walking distance

Anyone have any useful info re costs or could suggest any websites ??

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seriously considering re-locating to Si Sa Ket later this year, more specifically to or near Prang Ku.
What I am trying to find out is what is available in SiSaKet itself and at what cost, Prng Ku is where the squeeze is from, although she understands that I wouldn't be too keen on basic village life, I have my own wheels so travelling isn't a problem.

My main need is a clean room/apartment with separate bedroom and shower room, with connection to tv and internet (not wifi).
Ideally close to main amenities ie walking distance

Anyone have any useful info re costs or could suggest any websites ??

Many thanks

Probably best to have a word with Frank at 'Livin in the Past' In Sisaket. There is a very nice Thai style hotel nearby with small pool that is reasonable for a shortterm stay prior to checking where is good for you.

Feel free to PM me for further info on Sisaket as I both work and live there.
ThumbUp6

ps. Where abouts in Fulham? I know it well!

Thanks for the info, do you have an address for Frank at "Lvin in the past" ?? I would certainly go to see him.
Not sure how long I would be in Sisaket but seriously looking to move if my circumstances allow.

Not from SW6 but lived in Teddington, season ticket at FFC 1983-2001.

Have PM'd you also

Thanks for the info

There are loads of places to rent on the road where Big C is.

Back