Robinson is noisy ! Excessive white noise, especially in the food court.

lightfoot

Surin Legend
Every time I go into the food court in Robinsons Surin city I am amazed about how much noise there is, TVs playing, arcade,noise, air conditioning, and etc., etc.
Inside the shopping center, it is not as noisy, but still a very loud roar noticeable.
It's the price to pay for the bright lights, ha ha !

Robinsons Food court 2.jpeg

Attachments

• Robinsons distinction food court 1.jpeg
    Robinsons distinction food court 1.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Every time I go into the food court in Robinsons Surin city I am amazed about how much noise there is, TVs playing, arcade,noise, air conditioning, and etc., etc.
Inside the shopping center, it is not as noisy, but still a very loud roar noticeable.

View attachment 75888
I was just mentioning to my wife yesterday as we were in Robinson's that I don't think I have ever been in the Food Court. :) We use the various restaurants in the mall itself. Tummours in particular for my wife's som tam fix. LOL

View attachment 75888
Just a heads up for those looking for proper sized collared polo type shirts. I saw a rack of nice shirts in the racks before the escalators down the first floor (ground). Decent shirts button up short sleeved collared shirts, but upon trying some on realized they were all sized at least one size smaller than they claimed on the tags. Made in Thailand. BS sizing. But, on the racks behind these in the next aisle in were these lightweight polo shirts. Looking at the tags for the sizes I noticed these were made in Vietnam. Tried them on (as the tags claimed to be US/UK sizes). Tried some on, plain colors, as I don't like stripes and such nonsense, and they were perfect. Sized proper and a great fit. About 220 baht or so each. Not knowing when I'll find some new proper fitting shirts again here in Surin town I bought five of various solid colors. (Solid colors can be worn with most patterned pants - plaids etc.) One in solid black, as I seem to be going to numerous funerals lately. :-( So if you want correctly sized shirts look at the label and see if it is made in Vietnam and not Thailand. Just passing on the info for the fashion conscience brothers out there who don't want to look like they've just been golfing. LOL

Last edited:
Back