Robinsons lifestyle centre buriram

Prakhonchai Nick

You chose a custom title
Buriram now has its own Robinsons

Went in today for the first time.

The layout is far superior to Surin in my opinion. Tops is integral with the main store, and is far busier than I have ever seen Surin Tops. Lots of bread and bakery items, take away food supplied and packed as you wait + far more general items. Alongside Tops is the in house food court -smaller than Surin, but better laid out.

I think Surin still has a Robinson, though many of us have forgotten about it by now and returned to our "normal" shopping and eating habits.

It takes the "excitement" (if there was any) out of them building one in Sisaket in the near future.

I love our Robinson. Best thing that happened here since Makro opened then Big C. Now with the 4 lanes being built out to my turnoff...I wouldn't live any where else in Thailand.
Pick up the new truck today from Mazda...life shouldn't be this easy.

I too enjoy Robinson and Tops Market. However, now that my wife is no longer trading in that emporium I am no longer a daily visitor like I was before.

I still like shopping in Tops, Surin.
Perhaps it's not as good as it was, but yesterday was a good example of why I shop there.
I went to Big C to buy the red wine I prefer and to buy some pork mince for a Bolognese sauce. (Wood doesn't eat beef).
The mince in Big C was really fatty so nipped down to Tops and got some good lean mince

Too much free time on your hands, you guys. Think we have bushwhacked another thread.

Too much free time on your hands, you guys. Think we have bushwhacked another thread.

All very well for you, AB. All you have to do is be a roving reporter from Patts for we provincials.

We are tasked with the serious business of discussing the etymology of patisserie products in Tops. It is serious business I will have you know!

Back