Roller Gate Lubrication

W

Wombat

Our renovations are nearly finished and I am now the proud owner of Fort Knox. We have a large steel front gate on rollers and I can see problems arising eventually with the rolling system. Can anyone kindly recommend a lubrication product for the bottom wheels and the top rollers and where to buy it.IMG20221004152837.jpg

Same here. WD40 spray every couple of months or when the gate seems a bit hard to close. I give the track a spray as well to keep it from rusting up, especially after rainy season.

I use WD40 - available in all DIY stores.

P.S. Fort Wombat is looking very good. Great job.
WD 40 does the trick as, the bearings fitted to these bottom rollers are not 2RS sealed, not water proof.
If they get really bad, talk to your local gate Somchai about detting 2RS bearings fitted.
Next trick, if you can, is get the open cam followers on the fence replaced with nylon rollers--way quieter.

A young man goes into a drugstore to buy condoms.​

renderTimingPixel.png

The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.

"Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."

The young man makes his purchase and leaves.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parent's. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes.

The girl leans over and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person." He leans over to her and whispers, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."

Back