Rugby at The Beach Bar

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
This Saturday, Australia New Zealand rugby at 5pm and BBQ later, then party, party, party

Just passing on the news as I saw some asking where in Surin they could watch the rugby matches.

Do they show AFL Real Football matches at The Office?

Can I presume that, with a cultured Aussie boss, we would never have to endure sokka there?

Can I presume that, with a cultured Aussie boss, we would never have to endure sokka there?

Paul isn't Ozzie - he's from Barnsley!

I'll go t'top of our stairs by gum!

Hailing from Root and Bairstow's part of the world I am sure he will let you watch a re-run of the 4th test p4rty

Hailing from Root and Bairstow's part of the world I am sure he will let you watch a re-run of the 4th test p4rty

That wouldn't take long. I thought I was watching the highlights reel when I tuned in last night.

Well, if you are in the area stop by The Beach Bar on Soi Kola just across from the entrance of Speed 3 and ask for Lee. He's an Aussie and will be the one getting these Antipodean sports matches all set up I would think.

As posted earlier in this thread in the OP they will be showing the NZ vs Aussie rugby match Saturday (tomorrow) at 5 p.m.

Think I had my bar bosses confused. Oh, well, it is Friday at the end of another hard week. Maybe I will do better if I actually meet these guys.

This Rugby Match is also playing at the Lemon Lounge Prasat for those local to the area , and not in Surin.....Also the EPL kicks off later in the early evening 6.45 pm the big match....all welcome

Shows what a cosmopolitan group we have become. Mango 2 you 2 offers us Aus v NZ rugby followed by EPL and 3 Americans are first to thank him for his post!

A real tough game with the Wallabies coming out well on top 27/19. Be a tough ask in Auckland next week, but I think the Wallabies will be an even stiffer opponent than today.

Back