Ryans Resort Christmas Dinner

Ryans Resort

Forum Sponsor
Tickets available from tomorrow for Ryans 10th Christmas Dinner. Tickets are the same price as the opening year 1000B per ticket which includes either a three course traditional Christmas Turkey Dinner or a massive Thai buffet also as always free draught beer, Red or White wine and all soft drinks between 1.30pm and 5.00pm tickets are limited as always so book early to avoid disappointment. 0843200279

Happy Christmas to all SF members and their families from all at Ryans.

Wood and I are thinking about going, friendly company would be nice on Christmas Day.
Anyone else considering going?

Sorry but no. Its a normal school day for my two daughters and their chaufeurs. There will be homework in the evening too. However, we will squeeze in some festive cheer and have a late Christmas dinner at home.

We'll be staying closer to home too, for similar reasons to Nomad's, though we did go there last year (and have been again since then.)

Wood and I are thinking about going, friendly company would be nice on Christmas Day.
Anyone else considering going?
We will consider it Colin, and let you know. We may get relatives visiting, it's not yet determined, but we always enjoy time with you and Wood and would welcome the opportunity again...it's been awhile.

We will consider it Colin, and let you know. We may get relatives visiting, it's not yet determined, but we always enjoy time with you and Wood and would welcome the opportunity again...it's been awhile.

Look forward to hearing from you

Back