Sand wash material

wildoates

Surin Legend
Where can I buy the large sand, that is used in the sandwash covering. I think I want to try my hand at it......

Mike, speak to Alan because that house we looked at not too far away from you, had balcony all sandwashed, all round the house.

Last edited:
you can pick everything up you need at the Homemart on the Prasat rd same side as the Army camp and golf course mate ,it’s a tricky job to do mate you have to mix the colours (powder) and use a mix of stones ,then clean it off at the end with Acid then apply a coat of a sealant .
http://www.surinfarang.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?5477-A-House-Constructed-in-Ta-Tum-Surin!!/page3

There is a step getting cleaned on the bottom on this post ..

Thanks Alan, what else do I have to do........

It’s a skill in its self mate , I am lucky I have a guy works with us who had done it for years , to be honest I wouldn’t bother trying unless someone who knew how was with you ,or if you had a lesson or 10 mate it’s not simple ,the going rate is 400 to 500 per 1 sqm mate all in .

We will be doing more in Buched in a couple of weeks mate your welcome to come and have a look at the process mate , once you see then you will understand how much of an art it is .Let me know if ou want to come and I will pick you up on the way .

We will be doing more in Buched in a couple of weeks mate your welcome to come and have a look at the process mate , once you see then you will understand how much of an art it is .Let me know if ou want to come and I will pick you up on the way .

Sounds great, let me know when I will be up for it....

Back